RE: Information store size increasing...

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:59:37 +0530

Hi all..

Read the information regarding the database size in Exchange..

We are using Exchange 2003 SP1. The default database size is nearing. Is
it possible to increase the database size in Exchange 2003 SP1 itself or

Do we need to install SP2.

If we install SP2, what is the max size for the database that I should
give in the Exchange Registry?

The current size of our database is around 16 GB and the Hard disk size
is 216 GB.

Regards

Mahadevan

________________________________

Sender: NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this
information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return email.