RE: Information store size increasing...

  • From: "Naboth Semwayo" <NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:35:00 +0200

I think you might have to throw in another 100Gig + Hardrive in your server.
Otherwise there is no way the defrag is going to be successful. I sufggest in
future you try and keep the database in check by doing routine defrags
especially with the number of mailboxes you have. Have you implemented mailbox
size limits for your users? This might also be a good idea if you havent.

Sender: NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx