RE: Information store size increasing...

  • From: Bhoopathy M <bhoops2006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:52:54 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the update.

  But in my case my Information store size is nearly 100GB and my HDD is 136 GB
.I read in MSExchange.org that the free space should be 110%. How can i do this
???

  John T (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/

A search of the archives or of MSExchange.org or going aGoogling will tell
you very quickly that an off-line defragmentation is a good idea.

And if you ask how to perform an off-line defragmentation...

John T
eServices For You