RE: Information Stores

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:00:36 +0300

This occurs when a bad message is trying to be delivered from the IMCDATA/IN
queue to the store.To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack
for Exchange Server version 5.5. Do you have any File Scanning software, if
so please exclude the exchange database from scanning.

You can find all the solutions for all these events on www.eventid.net
<www.eventid.net>

Good Luck,
Athif

Date:           5/3/2004
Time:           9:15:40 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAILSERV1
An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail Service
uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  As a result, the
message in spool file K1T4D3QC failed to be delivered. The message has been
moved to the  IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory.
Data:
0000: 73 05 01 00 05 40 00 80   s....@.€

2-Then, I start receiving notifications that my end users can no longer
"authenticate into their email account"- Event Type:    Failure Audit
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Private
Event Category: Logons
Event ID:       1023
Date:           5/3/2004
Time:           9:15:40 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAILSERV1
MEDIVIEW\muser was validated as
/o=mediview/ou=MEDIVIEW/cn=Recipients/cn=muser but was unable to log on to
/o=mediview/ou=MEDIVIEW/cn=Recipients/cn=muser

3-Lastly, I'll see a lot of Event ID 1101 errors- Event Type:   Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Private
Event Category: Background Cleanup
Event ID:       1101
Date:           5/3/2004
Time:           9:16:18 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAILSERV1
Error 0xfffffbd3 occurred on message b-FE94FC during a background cleanup.

After all this, the information stores simply shut down.  I have logging
turned on (minimal) for Message Transfer & SMTP Interface events.  If I need
to record more info to solve this issue, what other Diagnostic logging
should I have turned on and at what level?

thanks,
Greg
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized retention, review, printing, copying,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not one of the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply
email or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and keep the
information contained here confidential.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom/which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager at the following email address: sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Al Faisaliah Group. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender
context of this message, which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
presence of viruses. Al Faisaliah Group accepts no liability for any damage