Information Store Will not start

  • From: mohammed.malik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:50:37 +0100

Hi All,

I have just installed my first Exchange 2003 server and the Information
Store will not start.  The error in the event log is

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with
service-specific error 0 (0x0).

I checked on TechNet and they stated that the Exchange Domain servers group
of the child domain should be a member of the Enterprise Exchange servers
group in the Parent domain.  I made the change rebooted the server and the
same problem.

Any ideas?

Mohammed Malik
(Senior Systems Support Engineer)