RE: Information Store

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:29:27 -0400

The method you used to move the databases is not recommended by Microsoft.
You should either use the Performance Optimizer, or modify the database path
using the server properties in the Exchange Administrator program. What's
the specific error you're getting?

Greg Lara
IT Department
Anti-Defamation League
823 UN Plaza
New York, NY 10017
(212) 885-7764 (voice) (212) 885-5807 (fax)
 <mailto:glara@xxxxxxx> glara@xxxxxxx
Use the ADL Helpdesks:
IT:
http://www.webhelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HostedHelpdesk.woa/wa?id=25