RE: Information Store

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:00:07 +0300

the IS stopped because of lack of space and when I tried move the priv and
pub.mdbs it hang and thus had to restart the server. when the server started
and i moved the mdbs and started the Information Store after changing the
paths in registry it refused to start giving permission errors.
i only managed with eseutil /repair

Thomas E. Kamire
Systems Engineer
Kenya Airways Ltd,