[ExchangeList] Re: InetOrgPerson Fix question

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:52:46 +0530

It is recommended that you migrate Exchange 2000 to 2003 before
proceeding with the migration of DCs.

Hope you will be aware of the issues with Exchange 2000 on Windows 2003
forest.

But any how, if you prepare (ADPrep) the Active Directory before
upgrading to Windows 2003 environment, you need not run the
InetOrgPerson fix for Exchange 2000 SP3.

Regards, Maha

MCSE: Messaging