[ExchangeList] Indexing on Public Folders

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:12:07 +0100

Hi We have a server running about 400 mailboxes and a 185Gb Public
Folder Database, The server is a dual 3.2Gb Xeon Server with 3gb of Ram
and 15k Hard Disks

I want to enable indexing on the public folders and I was wondering
roughly what size the index file will be and will this put a lot of
extra overhead on the server?

Any Advice or Tips will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Mark Barton

VShips ISD

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.