RE: Inbound delivery not working on Exchange 2000

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:15:13 +0100

I think it must be a DNS issue. What version of exchange do u use? 2k or 5.5?

Do u have your MX record setup in your forward lookup zone in your DNS?

You should purchase licenses if you are out of licenses. I don't think it is
legal to just add licenses from the License Manager console without purchasing
one first.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123