In your article Shared Hosting with Exchange 2003 (Part 1) help!

  • From: "Jeremy" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:57:13 -0700

In your article Shared Hosting with Exchange 2003 (Part 1)

you show a user scoobiedoo@xxxxxxxxxxx which is all fine and good but what
if you have another user scoobiedoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the issue i am runnin into. it wont let me have 2 users with the
same name.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I have tried setting up my server to the white paper specs for exchange
2000 with 2003. I cant seem to find that asp hosting whitepapers for 2003
on the MS site. I have successfully set this up in exchange 2000 with out
a problem.

I have also set it up according to this site under the article Shared
Hosting with Exchange 2003 (Part 1) with the same results.

Anyone else run into this issue?

I am very interested in getting this working so i can have
scoobiedoo@xxxxxxxxxxx and scoobiedoo@xxxxxxxxxxx with out problems.

thanks

Jeremy