In California March 2004

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:39:13 -0500

This post is really for John :-), I will be in Anaheim, CA week of March
22nd 2004, a good friend of mine, Bill English who is the author of some
excellent books on Exchange and is also an expert on Microsoft SharePoint
and will be running one of his SharePoint summits in Anaheim, I will be
there running a special 3 day class for Microsoft Certified Trainers on
Exchange 2003 (sorry only open to Microsoft trainers).

If another here is looking at learn a lot about SharePoint from one of the
best, I would highly recommend attending Bills summit, for more info take a
look at:
https://www.sharepointsummit.com

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP