Important question (Installation exchange on PDC en BDC)

  • From: harry.voorter@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:38:45 -0600

I have a question about PDC en BDC installation. On my PDC as well as on
my BDC (about 100 Km distance between them) is Exchange 5.5 installed but
on my BDC with the service pack 3 and on my PDC with service pack 2.
Unfortunatilly I had to shut down my PDC and my BDC did take over the
services. No my interventions upon my PDC keeps giving errors because
there is a difference in version in some dll files. By example I can't
change SMTP adresses in the exchange server. I always have to connect to
my BDC to change mailboxes. Is there an other solution for this problem?
This is very urgent! I hope someone can help me8! Thx