Import GAL into Contacts, then to Blackberry, or just to Blackber ry.

  • From: "HALL, BOB" <Bob.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:34:28 -0600

I am looking for a way to extract the info from our Global Address List,
including the Distribution Lists, and import the info into the "Contacts" in
Outlook 2002. Is there any easy way to do this other than adding the
addresses individually? After the info is gathered into the "Contacts", then
exporting the info in some format and then importing it back into a
"Blackberry" device.

Does anyone out there have any similar experience in a process like this?

Thanx for any help

Bob Hall
SCP
IT Department