** Immediate Opening for a Senior Microsoft Solution Architect **

  • From: "Joshua Lopez" <Joshua@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:47:36 -0700

Hello members of exchangelist,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you all of an exciting
career opportunity that I am recruiting for.  Our client is a Fortune 10
company which needs a Senior Microsoft Solution architect with deep
experience in Exchange, Active Directory and Windows.  Below are the details
of the position as well as my contact information.  I look forward to
speaking with interested candidates.

------------------------------

**** Immediate Opening for a Senior Microsoft Solution Architect ****

Our client is a Fortune 10 company, and provides customers the ability to
out-task or completely out-source IT infrastructure programs and projects.
Sales and Service delivery capabilities in major North American markets
across the United States and Canada are augmented through strategic partners
to provide global coverage.

Seeking a Senior Level Solutions Architect with detailed experience with
Windows, Exchange and Active Directory.  Willing to travel in the New York
City area.

Job Description:

The Solution Architect's role is to ensure that solutions delivered are
technically sound and conform to leading-edge standards in the IT industry.
He plays a leadership role in supporting the company's partners and clients,
acting as a lead technical representative towards customers, gathering
information and proposing solutions.  The Solution Architect is a leader who
has the judgment, determination, people and technical skills to ensure
smooth and successful implementation and completion of all consulting
assignments.

The successful candidate will play a key role in both the pre-sales process
and the implementation of Microsoft solutions.

Requirements:

Detailed  knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Exchange and Active Directory
Experience in large-scale IT projects
Strong analytical, technical and communication skills
Must have broad business and technical expertise
7+ Years experience
Willing to Travel in North America

Qualified candidates should send their resume to Joshua@xxxxxxxxxx or call
650-627-9919.