RE: I'm I blocked

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:45:59 -0500

You can always confirm that your posts are making it to the list by viewing
the list archive.

As for "expecting a response", you should never do that.   If you don't get
a response, it usually means your question was poorly stated or OT.  In the
rare case that a post contains lots of background information and/or
troubleshooting history, it could also mean that you stumped those who are
reading the list *today*.  It would be OK to re-post such a question, one
time, after 48 hours with no response.

  _____