RE: Iformation Store Service ..URGENT!!

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:00:41 -0400

My first step would be to make an offline backup of all my ExchSrvr
directories.

Second, I would do a REinstall of Exchange (and then the service packs).

I would also track down whomever has been playing with services
configurations and smack them - hard.

If those don't fix the problem, I'd call PSS.