Iformation Store Service ..URGENT!!

  • From: "Obakeng Seleke" <obakeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:54:20 +0200

Hi All,

My exchange information store service stopped running and
i'm getting this error message everytime i try to start it
"error2: system could not find path specified". I've just
figured out that the problem is with the path the
Information Store Service is trying to run from .
When i look under Microsoft Information Store Services
Properties, path to executable is "C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\store.exe" instead of "C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\bin\store.exe".

I need to change the path directory but it is greyed-out
therefore i cant do anything.
What steps can i follow to fix this problem??

Thanx in advance..

Obakeng
For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote