RE: Identifying the receiving address

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:12:39 -0400

Thanks a lot Greg. I don't know why I didn't remember that hack, as I've
used the ResolveP2 key to modify other behaviors (namely, keeping one's own
address from showing up when doing a 'reply-to-all').

FYI, for anyone planning to use this registry hack, check out David Lemson's
Exchange blog on blogs.msdn.com:
http://blogs.msdn.com/dlemson/category/2708.aspx. He's been working on
Exchange since 1998, and has got some good info there.

There's a lot of great information to be had on blogs.msdn.com, the only
problem is it's not directly searchable, but you can search it pretty
effectively from Google. This group might find
http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange most useful.

Thanks again, Greg.

Greg