Re: Identify SP for Exchange

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:15:57 -0000

Hi Jeffrey

Once your logged on, go to the Exchange system manager. First make sure that
admin and routing groups are both being displayed. To do this right click
the Organisation name right at the top of the tree and on the general tab
make sure display routing groups and display admin groups are both ticked.
Then go to the admin groups entry, then the actual admin group name, then
the servers entry and then the server name. Having highlighted the server
name, right click and on the general atb will be the build and service pack
details for the server.

Hope that helps. Get back to me if I can help further.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.