RE: ISP SMTP server

  • From: Hashem Safadi <hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:19:05 -0800

I can't ping FQDN of the marthost. but when I write at the command prompt
Telnet FQDN 25
I get the following and I think that I am connected:

220-comet.customhostingservers.com ESMTP Exim 4.52 #1 Mon, 12 Dec 2005
04:17:14
-0600
220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
220 and/or bulk e-mail.

This is what I get