ISP Mail Server (external)

  • From: Sérgio Boticário Quental <sboticario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:19:13 +0100

    My scenario is ISA Server at behind of my network and the Exchange
Server inside the network. In the ISA Server i want install the SMTP
Service to send and received email from the ISP mail server and
configurated SMTP Message Screener. In the Exchange Server i want
configurated to forwarding internet mail to ISA Server (Smart Host) and
i want received internet mail from ISA Server.
(I try install a virtual SMTP Server and a SMTP Connector, but doesn´t
work...My clients can't received and send email from internet....)