ISINTEG

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:50:55 +1200

Hi All,

Just wanting to know if anyone can help out with an ISINTEG utility problem.

We are wanting to run this on our private information store, however when
entering the following prompt:

ISINTEG -FIX -PRIV

This simply brings up the help file for ISINTEG - doesn't actually run
anything at all. In fact I have tried to run a number of variations on this
syntax however it all simply brings back the associated help file?!?!?!

I have the information store service still running - as I understand that
this utility requires the service to be running.
And I have been running it from the appropriate directory - \exchsrvr\bin\

I cannot understand what is happening. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers
Troy

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message together with any
attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Linfox accepts no responsibility for any effects this email message or
attachments has on the recipient network or computer system.