RE: ISA Server and Exchang Email configuration.

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:42:09 -0800

I've only played with ISA, so I'm just guessing.  Sounds like a "firewall" port
needs to be opened and maybe a One to One NAT (Map the external exchange IP to
the internal exchange IP).

My 2 cents.

>>> Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/28/02 07:33PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi

Are u published the exchange server properly, Exchange server is internal or
DMZ?

Regards
Aboo Arif