ISA Server and Exchang Email configuration.

  • From: "Valdemir dos Santos" <valdemir_dos_santos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:35:18 -0700

Hi everybody,

I have been having the following problem with the ISA SERVER and Exchange
Serve Mail.

We have a NT 4.0 with SVPK 6.0 running MS Exchange Server 5.5.
We have a W2000 SVPK 2 running ISA SERVER.

I did the configuration to exchange email thru the ISA Server (all
configuration needs was did). The problem is that we can send email using
ISA Server but we can?t receive email from ISA. I?m not sure if the
problem is at the ISA or W2000 DNS (I did some tests with our DNS and it
appears is ok), or Exchage Server Configuration.

Anybody have any idea what can be happing?
Anybody knows where I can find any paper or other kind of information that
can help us?

I waiting hear anything about that!

Thanks and regards,