[ExchangeList] ISA - Exchange and PCI Compliance

  • From: Bret Hanson <Bhanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:34:18 -0500

I also posted this to the ISA list.  I have the info I need for ISA but looking for an answer to the Exchange side.

We are running ISA 2006 EE publishing Exchange 2007 OWA & Outlook Anywhere.  Recently we had a vulnerability scan done by a 3rd party as required by the Pay Card Industry (PCI).

The report came back with two problems on the public IP of the mail server.

1.    SSLv2 Supported

2.    SSL Weak Encryption Algorithms

Researching a solution to this issue has made me even more confused.  Some say this needs to be fixed on the ISA box and other say on both ISA and Exchange.  Anyone else dealt with this – can ya help a guy out?

Thanks!

Bret