RE: ISA 2004 and Exchange 2003 Publishing

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:21:00 -0600

Hi Steve,

I had a certificate for OWA services on the front-end-exchange. It has
common name owa.testdomain.net. This certificate is copied to ISA Server.
Sure that I published OWA services through the ISA Server. My external DNS
has the regitration with the same common name (owa.testdomain.net) for OWA
services. In my external DNS, I pointed the IP address of
owa.testdomain.net to the external IP address of ISA Server.

You mean that I must have a certificate with the common name
testdomain.net? If I have the same common name (owa.testdomain.net) on
both (in DNS and in the certificate), why cannot I access to these
services?

Best Regards
Mustafa