RE: ISA 2000 Server Authentication Issue

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:03:39 +1100

That's fine mate but you've just showed how childish you are and let me
tell you, if people were iffy on respecting you before, they wont
hesitate now..

My advice, whether you want it or not, is stop making a living by
looking like a dick in public and go find something you are good at and
put some time into that!