IS running 98% on CPU

  • From: "Bob Hall" <bobh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:16:39 -0600

All,

I have an Exchange 5.5 server over in the UK, and the store is eating
almost 100% of the CPU. I have tried rebooting the server after stopping
all of the services, but the problem continues after reboot. This is all
after a tech on the other end tried to deleted/empty a users deleted items
folder, which contained at least 1000 UNREAD emails and who knows how many
read items. He was unable to perform the task, and it seems that the CPU
has been busy since.

Email traffic still flows, but this problem still needs some attention.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx

Bob Hall
SCP