Re: IS Problem

  • From: Shyam K M <ShyamKM@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:42:02 +0530

Thanks to all for replying . The RAM on my Exchange server sems adequate ,
usage also seems in order - System shows me 1,048,048 KB as the quantity of
RAM installed , and the taskmgr shows normal usage - does not indicate any
bottlenecks.

Or is it that certain peak traffic or certain events cause the IS to
shutdown and makes me start it manually ? For the past two days I haven't
had to manually start IS.But , on some days , I have had to do this twice !

Please guide me on this.

Thanks,
Shyam