RE: IPM.Note fix error

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:12:28 -0400

I'm not sure if this is what you need, but here's an article [
http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html
<http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html>  ] called "Using a
Public Folder as a Mailbox".
within that is a link to change the message type from post to mail. Here
is that part,

In order to change the format from Post to Email, Siegfried Weber an
extremely talented individual and Microsoft Exchange MVP has already
created a script for you to download.  You can obtain the ZIP file from
this location; simply follow the instructions in AddScriptSink.

http://www.cdolive.net/download/StoreEvent-ChangeMessageClass.zip
<http://www.cdolive.net/download/StoreEvent-ChangeMessageClass.zip>

        I'll be needing to do this soon myself, let me know if it works!

        Doug Stelley
        Network Admin.
        Olean General Hospital
        716375-7320

        Murphy's Sixth Law: If you perceive that there are four possible
ways in which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these, then a
fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.