RE: IMF removal

  • From: Andrew English <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:40:03 -0500

No harm done Bob, but how many people do you think actually takes the time to
read every single white page microsoft publishes; including deployment guide? I
should have posted that I had found out the location by searching on google. I
also found a better tool for reading the archived messages than the one Mark
posted.

Regards,
Andrew