RE: IMF removal

  • From: "Bob Fronk" <bfronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:59:06 -0500

He is speaking of Performance Monitor... The built in MS Perfmon...

Just type perfmon in START/RUN.  You will need to read up on how to use
Perfmon, so start Googling..... (IE:  Google  - IMF Perfmon,  Troubleshooting
IMF, etc.)  You will get much good info that way.

Bob Fronk, MCSE
bfronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx