RE: IMF removal

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:44:36 -0000

What I would suggest you do, is configure it to take no action and then use the
Performance Monitor counters to see what levels of UCE you are getting, this
will then give you a good idea of what level to set the Gateway and Store to.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108