[ExchangeList] Re: IMF question

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:55:21 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------A simple "you missed the 
boat on this one, look what I found" would have
been sufficient, and I'd have done the mea culpa thing without hesitation.
But Andrew took it too far when he asked for a "refrain from suggesting".

If after doing some research (which I did in this case, albeit badly) I
think something doesn't exist, or isn't possible, I'm going to say so.  I
will do that purpose because it tends to incite others to try to prove the
opposite, which is good because it gets more folks participating and working
on the problem.

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 12:30 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: IMF question

Carl, while we all know how Andrew conducts himself, you are to be
admonished for your attitude. You responded to a post with an authoritive
tone saying some thing is not supported when in fact there is published
information stating otherwise. Instead of being a man about it and stepping
up and admitting you are wrong you chastise the person proving you wrong.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Carl Houseman
> Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:44 AM
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: IMF question
> 
> http://www.msexchange.org
> -------------------------------------------------------You needn't worry
that I will ever
> make any effort on your behalf again.
> 
> Carl
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew English
> Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:18 AM
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: IMF question
> 
> It's a good thing I kept all my MSExchangeList emails. Unless you know
> for certain there is no tutorials on a subject please refrain from
> suggesting there isn't. Thanks
> 
> Andrew
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Houseman
> Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:02 PM
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: IMF question
> 
> There is no such tutorial because no supported method exists.
> 
> There is a supported method for moving the Pickup, Queue, and Badmail
> folders.  For Filter and UCEArchive, MS appears to have dropped the
> ball.
> 
> Carl
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew English
> Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 12:04 PM
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ExchangeList] IMF question
> 
> I am looking for the tutorial again on how to setup the archive location
> of IMF to a different folder. Thanks
> 
> Andrew
> 


-------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
http://www.techgenix.com 
-------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


-------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: 
http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
http://www.techgenix.com 
-------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Other related posts: