[ExchangeList] Re: IMF config

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:32:56 -0400

Uhm so what your saying is there is no way to drop RDNS failed emails
correct? Yes I have Reverse lookup enabled on my Exchange for incoming
emails, however emails that file still get through, so there has to be
an easier way to blacklist the IPs that fail.

There mail servers on the net that do just that. Hence if your IP
doesn't have a PTR record your company is screwed big time!

Regards,

Andrew