[ExchangeList] Re: IMF Whitelist

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:00:33 -0400

What is the "sender recipient blocking trick with the batch file"?

AFAIK Microsoft did not build-in any whitelisting that would allow domains
or addresses to bypass IMF action.  Proper or improper, it just isn't there.

I would welcome anyone to prove me wrong on that.   It's a sore omission,
and one that ought to be corrected at some point, but I suspect the
correction, if any, will require E12.

Carl

  _____