[ExchangeList] IMF Whitelist

  • From: "Marcel Stangenberger" <Marcel.Stangenberger@xxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:06:30 +0200

Hi All,
i've been wondering if their is any "proper" or "inproper but good working" way
to do whitelisting of domains in exchange 2003 running IMF v2. I've tried the
sender recipient blocking trick with the batch file but this causes a lot of
headaches when e-mail adresses of recipients are not rewritten but simply
aliased on a unix box before it comes to the exchange box.
I did see some 3th party tools offering whitelisting capabilities to IMF but i
don't want to resort to buying any except as a last resort.
any information would be most appriciated.

Op dit e-mailbericht is een disclaimer van toepassing, welke te vinden is op