[ExchangeList] Re: IMF SCL Rating question

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:39:28 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
This company I am at was using Linux and SpamAssassin to filter their
spam along with a list of about 30 or two IP addresses most of which are
ranged IPs.

The company lives for email. They are a dealer 2 dealer auction house
that is all email based, sellers send emails via their phones to our
server with their bidding prices which are the plucked off Exchange and
put onto the auction site in real-time.

I have ported the SMTP blocked server list into IMF, my concern is the
rest of the emails that come in and trying to stop emails that are to
end up on the auction from being falsely identified as spam.

Andrew