RE: IMF Rating of Archived Spam

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:27:06 -0500

Using your Performance Mmonitor is a good way to see what emails are
getting as far as SCL ratings.  As far as what individual emails are
getting, you have to get a third party IMF Archive management tool.
There are a few good ones available.  Do a search on the
website, there are a few links to some good ones, and an article or two
on how to manage it :-)  Hope that helps a little :-)