IMF Question

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:58:44 -0400

Hi Guys
I have an application that sendssmtp mail through our exchange server.
It has been working well since it was installed but today I implemented
IMF on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server. The Domain is at 2003 level also.
The application resiides on an internal serverin the same network as
exchange, and sends emails out using a valid email address.
Every single email it sends is being picked up and blocked by IMF.
Is there anyway to whitelist this email address or the internal server's
The IMF settings are - gateway 7, junk  6