RE: IMF Install

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:51:53 -0500

Do this from the FE server console (just to safe).

1. Go to Properties of the default SMTP virtual server for the FE server.
2. General tab.
3. Advanced button.
4. Select an IP address and click Edit.

Is there a checkbox for "apply intelligent message filter" ?

Yes: You found it.
No:  Re-install SP2 on the FE server.

Carl

  _____