IMF Install

  • From: "Wayne Snow" <wsnow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:45:40 -0800

  I recently upgraded my three node Exchange 2003 cluster servers with
SP2 for exchange. I have one front-end exchange node with SP2 installed
also. The IMF tab appears in ESM under message delivery properties I
setup my SCL for Gateway and Junk Email. I understand I should only
install IMF on front-end nodes in a exchange 2003 cluster. Is the only
way to finish installation is to install  on front-end also a
bridge-head server is to down load ExchangeIMF.MSI file and install on
front-end server?
Wayne Snow