• From: "Schneider, Michael" <mschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:08:15 -0500

This should be an easy question. Is there a way to make IMF filter
internal mail? We have a situation where there is a mail filter that
receives all mail and then sends it to an exchange server. This exchange
server then sends all mail to our front end exchange 2003 sp2 server
that then passes it on to our internal exchange 2003 server. The mail
filter that receives all internet mail isn't very good and it isn't
under our control so that's why we want to filter mail with IMF that is
already "inside" our exchange organization. Thanks!

Michael Schneider