IMC Problem

  • From: "Jay Lane" <lanej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:07:08 -0700

Hello, we were forced to change our IPs this past weekend because of a
provider change. I got our 5.5 server up and running and also the DNS and
IIS portions of the server too. Mail seems to be getting to everyones
mailbox except I am getting a ton of 4117 and 4099 errors which state that
the messages had problems and went into the IMCDATA\IN\archive folder. It
is loaded with messages. I've checked everything I can think of in
Exchange and verified that the IPs on the firewall, DNS & IIS are correct.
I also deleted the IMC connector and recreated it to no avail. I also
reapplied SP4 for Exchange. I'm running an NT4 machine. I sure could use a
helpful tip or two.