IMAP & POP3 w/multiple Exchange servers

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:01:48 -0500

How do connect to my Exchange site via POP3 or IMAP and find a mailbox when
I have users on multiple Exchange servers (some 5.5 and some 2K)?  When I
connect to the 5.5 server via IMAP and the user is on the 2K server, it says
'There is no replica for that mailbox on this server'
How do I create one entry point to all my Exchange servers?
Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.