RE: IM messenger and logging

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:31:47 +0300

Hi

I have only come across an article by Will Schimdt at MsExchange.org in some
product called IMlog Server (Designed for making-sense of Instant messenging in
the enterprise). Perhaps you could check it out under Articles & Tutorials
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/articles.asp?art=585

I doubt the product is free however
Anthony