Re: IISAdmin

  • From: azhar nizam <azhar_nizam2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Are u using ISA server ?
 "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone? I apologize for being a bit off topic, but I?ve made a big
mistake. I accidentally enabled SSL for my default web site and now, no matter
what I do, I cannot seem to remove the SSL requirement from the site. I did
this in the root/iisadmin controls and required a secure connection to view
content on the site. I do not have a certificate for my web site, because we
have no need for SSL encryption for our site (I never use iisadmin away from
the home network, this was just a stupid fooling around with settings
disaster). So, right now, even with I cannot
view any content because I do not have a certificate.

Anyone happen to know how to fix this problem?

Any help is much appreciated! I need to get this site back up ASAP.

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:

Do you Yahoo!?