IISAdmin

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:40:55 -0500

Hi everyone... I apologize for being a bit off topic, but I've made a
big mistake. I accidentally enabled SSL for my default web site and now,
no matter what I do, I cannot seem to remove the SSL requirement from
the site. I did this in the root/iisadmin controls and required a secure
connection to view content on the site. I do not have a certificate for
my web site, because we have no need for SSL encryption for our site (I
never use iisadmin away from the home network, this was just a stupid
fooling around with settings disaster). So, right now, even with
https://www.collegesolutions.org <https://www.collegesolutions.org/>  I
cannot view any content because I do not have a certificate.

Anyone happen to know how to fix this problem?

Any help is much appreciated! I need to get this site back up ASAP.

-Josh