RE: IIS

  • From: "Andrew Shaw" <Andrew.Shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:41:54 +0100

Hiya

Have had the same problem, and fixed it by changing the authentication
on the directory security tab of the Exchange Web site>under default web
site. Bear in mind that the site will be inheriting
properties/permissions from the default web site and the WWW service
master properties, but change them on the exchange web site only, and
these will be the effective settings for the exchange web site.

Hope that helps.
Andrew Shaw
Doherty Associates